CareersStudent experienceVlogs

Student Employee of the Year Awards! Regional Winner, Emerald.

I’m Emerald, a third year Psychology student. I’m also a Video Production Intern with the Marketing and Communications team for the University. In this role, I film and edit videos for a range of departments, from Physics to Psychology.

I was recently awarded the Regional Student Employee of the Year award for Commercial Impact (On Campus) for my work as a Video Production Intern. This short video is about my job and how amazing it is!

I want to thank the Marketing and Communications team for all the support they have given me over the last year and a half. I couldn’t have achieved this award without them!

Below are links to a few of the videos I have made for the university:

Team Durham holiday camps

New scholarships available for students from North East England

International Day of Women and Girls in Science: Mahek Vara

MSc in Scientific Computing and Data Analysis (MISCADA)

LEGO serious play workshops

Celebrate Science 2019

For some of the personal videos I’ve made see my YouTube channel: Emerald Grimshaw

Emerald Grimshaw

Hi, I'm Emerald and I#ve just started my third year as a Psychology student at Durham University. I also work in the Marketing and Communications team as a student Video Production Intern. In this role, I film and edit videos for different departments in the University. I recently received the regional Student Employee of the Year award for Commercial Impact (On Campus) for my work as a Video Production Intern.
You can see some of my own videos here