The Carbon Recycling Network (CCnet) has 4 summer studentships of up to £2500 (100% fEC) for up to 10 weeks.
To fund undergraduate students who wish to gain experience in the field of C1 gas fermentation, primarily using chemoautotrophs, and exploring the potential of anaerobic digestion (AD) as a gas fermentation feedstock generator.
- OPENS: Now Open
- CLOSES: 5pm 30 APRIL 2020
- FUNDS AVAILABLE: UP TO 4 X £2500 (100% fEC
- Funding awarded in arrears at 100% fEC
- The applicant MUST be the project supervisor and MUST be BBSRC eligible
- Student CANNOT be in final year of undergraduate degree
The funding will support the living expenses of the student (£200 per week for up to 10 weeks) and a budget for consumables (maximum £500).
For more information on funding and for application forms visit https://ccnet-nibb.co.uk/funding-opportunity/