Applications are invited for Proof of Concept funds from E3B: Metals in Biology members who are eligible to receive BBSRC funding.
Funding of up to £25,000 is available per project.
Deadline for applications: Friday 29 May 2020 (12 noon).
For this round, we are especially eager to fund projects related to metals in bio-manufacturing.
If you want to apply for Proof of Concept funds (up to £25K) follow the application process below:
- Read the call guidelines
- Read the BBSRC definition of technology readiness levels (TRLs)
- Join the Network (if you are not already a member)
- Complete an application form
- Complete ethics form Annex B (if applicable)
- Submit application form, short cv and Annex B (if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions contact: email@example.com
Outcomes of phase 1 PoC funding can be viewed here.
The project completion form can be accessed here.