The Elements of Bioremediation, Biomanufacturing and Bioenergy (E3B): Metals in Biology BBSRC Network in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy (BBSRC NIBB), led by Durham, Kent and Manchester universities is one of six phase II BBSRC NIBB, announced in November 2018.
The Network will be funded for 5 years and will support schemes that promote collaborations between industry and academia, within the remit of the network:
- Early Career Researcher travel fund (up to £1.5k) **CURRENT CALL CLOSED**
- Proof of concept project funding (up to £25k) **OPENING SOON**
- Business interaction vouchers (typically ~£10k) **OPENING SOON**
- Collaborative workshops to plan research and funding bids (typically <£5k) **OPENING SOON**
- Industry and academia visits for researchers to develop and draft collaborative fellowship applications (typically <£2k) **OPENING SOON**
The network will run annual meetings, disseminate opportunities and provide advice that promotes industrial biotechnology and bioenergy.
Membership is open and free throughout the duration of the network. You can join the Network by completing a membership form here.
You can download a publicity leaflet here