Registration is now open! Click HERE to register.
On-campus (College) accommodation can be optionally reserved at the time of registration (note, availability of this housing option is limited).
Registration must be completed and payment received on or before 11:59pm GMT February 28, 2020 for an associated abstract to be included in the technical programme. To attend the conference registration must be completed and payment received on or before 11:59pm GMT March 29, 2020 (no registration will be accepted after this date).
According to EMI policy, each abstract must be accompanied by a separate registration in order to be included in the technical programme. Multiple abstracts cannot be associated with a single registration.
Conference Registration Fees (in Pounds Sterling)
|Registration Type||Early Registration Fee
(valid through 11:59pm GMT February 14, 2020)
|Regular Registration Fee
(valid February 15 – 11:59pm GMT March 6, 2020)
|Late Registration Fee
(valid March 7 – 11:59pm GMT March 29, 2020)
|Full Registration – EMI Member||£450||£485||£520|
|Full Registration – *Non-Member||£490||£525||£560|
*EMI2020-IC attendees who are not currently members of the Engineering Mechanics Institute and pay the non-member registration fee will receive a complementary EMI-only membership until December 31, 2020.
**Students will need to verify their student status by uploading student ID during registration. If student status cannot be verified, “Full Registration” rates apply.
Included with Registration
- Access to all sessions and conference materials.
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks on April 6 – April 8.
- Ice Breaker Reception on April 5 at Durham Castle.
- Welcome Reception on April 6 at the Durham University’s new Teaching and Learning Centre.
- Banquet (with transportation) on the evening of April 6 at the home of Newcastle United F.C. St. James’ Park (not included with Student Registration, but Student Registrants and Guests of Attendees can purchase tickets for the Banquet on a space-available basis for £70, to include coach transportation to the venue).
- Additional Conference SWAG.