- Virtual programme taking place March 22-24, 2021.
- Sessions to begin 10:00am GMT.
- Estimating around 6.5 hours of technical content per full day, which is 2 X 1-hour plenary lectures + 3 X 1.5.-hour parallel technical sessions.
- All talks (normal and plenary) will be pre-recorded.
- Live moderated Q&A sessions and open discussion periods alongside the recorded talks.
The website for uploading your video recorded presentation is now available here: https://emi-ic.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/1/home
We ask that you upload your presentations by the end of the day on March 15.
Your recorded presentation will be shown in a scheduled format at a set time according to the conference program, and you will be asked, if possible, to be present for questions and answers at the end of each session.
Please recall from the previous message that the video files must be MP4 format and less than 1 GB in size. Please also note that due to the format, the presentation times are truly maxima, so the standard lectures should be less than 15 minutes, and the keynote lectures should be less than 30 minutes.
In addition to the presentation video itself, the submission form asks for the following information (much of which is optional):
- Presentation Title (please match the submitted abstract title)
- Abstract ID Number (if you do not know this number, please reply to this email with your presentation title)
- Abstract Text
- Mini-Symposium Number (selected from a dropdown menu)
- (as speaker) Your name and email address, and other optional information.
- An optional short bio and headshot
- Additional author names
- Whether you agree to have your video presentation posted on the conference website until December 20, 2021 so that attendees may view it at their convenience. We strongly recommend that you agree to increase visibility to your work, and to allow attendees who could not attend to view your presentation later.
If you have any questions on submission of presentations, e-mail email@example.com
Lastly, in preparation for the days of the conference, we suggest that you review the material at https://help.getopenwater.com/en/articles/4265575-virtual-conference-training-resources, and in particular the “Speaker Training for OpenWater + Zoom” video and the “Speaker Walkthrough” link.